Protect workers and equipment from falling items with WireCrafters RackBack® pallet rack backing panels.
RackBack® wire mesh panels bolt directly to the back of your existing pallet rack uprights creating a sturdy barrier between stored items and the ground below.
- Standard sized panels 4' 0" or 5' 0" high, match beam length in width.
- Custom size panels available.
- Panels made of 2" x 2" x 10 gauge welded wire mesh.
- Flat steel stiffeners welded behind mesh for extra rigidity.
- Pallet Rack Backing Panels attach directly to rack with mounting brackets.
- Multiple attachment points (seven) on ends of each panel.
- Off set brackets allow for load to overhang rack beams.
- Stack RackBack® panels one on top of the other to top of rack system.
- "Above the Top" mounting allows panels to extend above top rack beam.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the exterior of the partition.
- Standard 3/8" assembly hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing System may be started at the floor or at any level where protection is required.
- Pallet rack backing panels can be mounted to support posts-if stand alone system desired.
- Heavier options available.